Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Joys of Parenthood, Continued

I guess tonight is a put-pictures-up-on-my-blog night. I just couldn't resist sharing some pictures of Little Man. I enjoy him almost all the time. ; )

Here he is "helping" with the dishes. The dishwasher is a never-ending source of entertainment, and if I'm loading it, he's always right there with me. Sometimes we even get the silverware put back in (by him) after it's pulled out and inspected. ; )
He was fascinated by the snow we had last weekend (yes, we already had about 4-5 inches of snow!). Thankfully it has melted, and we are enjoying fall weather again.
This is something new: climbing into the toy basket with the toys. ; ) I guess he couldn't get that puzzle to come to him, so he solved the problem by going to it!
While I'm making dinner, I like to pull his high chair near where I'm working and give him crayons and paper. We're still working on the idea of using the crayons to color, but even if not much color gets on the paper, he is vastly entertained by getting the crayons out of the box, holding as many in each hand as he can (the other day he got four or five in each hand!), and other little boy ideas.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: