Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fun Stuff

Tehe. ; ) Little Man makes this expression when my camera's green focus-helping light shines in his face in dim light. I probably would be making a similar face if it was me. ; )

Yesterday we spent the evening with some of our good friends here in town. They have a small son the same age as Little Man as well as a tiny baby daughter. We had a delightful and uplifting time with them chatting and making cookies (and I got my baby-holding fix for a little while). ; )

I am so excited because they would like for me to do their Christmas family photos! I know I can do a less expensive job, but I hope that I can do a good enough job that they won't be sacrificing photo quality. This will be my first time doing an official "photo shoot" of non-family members (read: Little Man). I am looking forward to the experience and hope that it doesn't fall though.

Today I am hanging out at home doing embroidery while my husband gets in a few more work hours. I should probably try to streamline my project clutter in the living and dining rooms since I have multiple projects in the works right now. I'm hoping to work on some recording this evening.

Enough for now.

2 comments:

Robert Sagor said...

You son is so cute! Have a great day!
Laura

Tammie said...

cute photo! i'm so glad you had such a good time. what a great opportunity to do photography! you'll do fine!