Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Internet

Well, we decided to cancel our Internet service. It will be less expensive to do without. They are sending a technician out tomorrow to disconnect us. So, my posting will probably be sporadic at best.

I do have mixed feelings. I am going to miss keeping up with friends on a daily basis through facebook and the bloggy world, but I know I will be able to spend more time focusing on my guys, my housework, and my projects. And that is good.

I'm not really saying "good-by", just saying that it might be a while until you hear from me again.

6 comments:

Jennifer @ Her Southern Charm said...

I pray this time gives you the focus you need and might be looking for. I'll miss your posts! :) Hope to see you soon!

Amanda said...

Isn't it wonderful when you make a choice that not only simplifies your life, saves you money and gives you more time with your family?!

I will miss your posts, but understand how sometimes tough choices need to be made!

Good luck and I look forward to reading the future sporadic posts!

Jessica said...

Enjoy your simple time and I will miss your voice--of course, pop in if you get a chance because I'd love to hear how things are going!!XX

Shaina said...

Aw, I'll miss reading your regular posts. I look forward to seeing some sporadic posts in the future though :)

We just found an internet service that is much cheaper than the one we have now and its faster. We're in the process of switching. It'll still cost about $30.00 a month though. So many expenses we must deal with these days!

Raise Them Up said...

The computer just ate the comment I wrote, so you may receive another (someday, lol!). But I just wanted to say, enjoy this time, and I will miss you!

Kate @ A Simple Walk said...

Being internet-free is truly such a blessing that you don't even realize until you've experienced it. Our 2 years without the internet was such an educational an fulfilling time.

I will admit there were times when I got a little tired of having to be "old-fashioned" and actually having to go to the library when I wanted to look something up. :)

I'll look forward to hearing from you as you're able!